Our client who is a household name in the real estate sector is searching for a proactive Marketing Executive to join their close-knit team.
Who are we looking for?
Day to day, you’ll manage and help develop the annual marketing plan to help achieve company’s ambitious targets, helping to reach out to new audiences. This will include defining marketing activities and creating promotional materials and updates (across all media platforms, including social media), writing and distributing press releases and representing on location filming and broadcast media when you need to.
You will be an excellent communicator both written and verbal, with a confident approach to your work. You will have experience of working in a business-to-consumer marketing role, managing social media accounts and have an ability to
Reporting to the Director, the holder of this position shall oversee establishing and implement marketing strategies on public relations, corporate image, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating cost effective marketing and public relations strategy to position the brand and develop new and profitable customer relationships
- Developing a promotional strategy and steering its implementation to generate quality leads for all sales segments.
- Prepare and manage the marketing and PR budget.
- Oversee the designing, executing and monitoring of all online campaigns.
- Developing and optimizing online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition;
- Establish the calendar of events for corporate and other event organizers
- Developing and managing content-based Social Networks and Blog Sites.
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Organizing for activations in various shopping malls, corporate events, churches etc.
- Prepare for materials needed and as well as logistics for events to create awareness
- Conduct market research to understand current market conditions and competitor information
- Evaluate the productivity of the marketing events, effectiveness of all advertising and promotional campaigns and make recommendations for future planning.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities on a weekly basis
- Execute customer focused brand campaigns working together with the customer service and sales departments.
Requirements for the position
- A Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Real Estate Management/Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field.
- At least two (2) years' working experience in a similar or related field
- Proficient in English and Swahili
- Excellent presentation skills, performance driven, results oriented, independent and above all with high initiative.
- Excellent digital and social media skills
- Advanced IT Skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Problem solving skills, and ability to work on own initiative
Interested applicants are invited to email their cover letter and detailed CV as one document to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the subject title: Marketing Executive- by 5.00 PM Friday, July 30, 2021. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
We are currently looking for sales and marketing executives for one of our clients in the Printing and Packaging industry.
The role entails the following;
- Responsible for selling the company’s products
- Sourcing and onboarding new clients
- Continued rapport with existing clients
- Analyzing and determining the value of existing and prospective clients
- Creating, planning and delivering presentations with prospects on company products.
- Developing strong and ongoing relationship with prospects and clients
- Responsible for submitting to the management reports for customers met and the progress made in closing the deals
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly targets as set by management
- Preparation of proposals for potential customers to give solutions to their needs
- Negotiating proposed solutions with potential customers and closing sales
- Account management
- Diploma from a recognized institution preferably in Sales and Marketing
- At least 1-year experience in sales preferably specific to Corporates and SME Clients
- Experience in selling Design, Flexo Printing and adhesive tape products is an added advantage
- Enthusiastic about sales targets with a demonstrated ability to meet them
- A pleasant demeanor with positive attitude towards work
- A team player
- Good communication and networking skills
- Knowledge in preparation of winning sales presentations
- Good negotiation skills
Interested applicants are invited to email their cover letter and detailed CV as one document to email@example.com clearly indicating the subject title: Sales Executive- by 5.00 PM Thursday, July 29, 2021. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Our Client, a leading importer and distributor of veterinary and other farm equipment is need of a high calibre Senior Accountant to be based in their Nairobi office.
The purpose of the role is to perform professional accounting work including preparing budgets, year-end financial reports and schedules; controlling expenditure, design & implementation of Internal control structures and Information Systems Audit towards business growth & profitability.
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- To provide accurate and timely financial service including setting and monitoring of budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts and advice and support to inform decision making at all levels.
- To ensure that the Directors are appraised of key financial issues that need to be discussed to enable them to fully understand the financial position of the company.
- Ensures that all salaries, advances and other staff payments are made on time. Ensures that all payments for utilities, licenses and the like are made on time.
- Responsible for all statutory reporting, compliance, annual accounts and VAT submissions.
- Works with the finance team to develop finance policies and procedures and ensure that these are being consistently followed – including customer and supplier contracts, purchase orders, credit control, and ensuring timely invoicing by suppliers.
- Generate monthly management accounts highlighting performance versus budget, explaining variances, recommending solutions and implementing relevant control measure to keep the company on track towards its annual target and strategic plan.
- Ensure bank reconciliations are done and any variances ironed out, suppliers paid on time, customers pay on time etc.
- To manage the annual & internal audit process in conjunction with the appointed auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required timelines, and ensure that audit management letter recommendations are addressed and implemented 30 days from audit closure.
- Maintain an effective credit policy for customers and ensure adherence of the same.
- Effectively oversee the procurement system for the company ensuring value for money for all purchases, quality of products and relevance to the business.
- Assess and report on the overall business risk, keep a business risk register and have controls in place to limit the risks, ensure business risks are insured at all times.
- Manage the finance department and manage performance and departmental development through coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure there is transactional completeness on a daily basis on the ERP system, checking for accuracy and timely postings.
- Ensure that the ERP is capturing the correct figures in terms of pricing/costs movements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Business Administration
- A qualified accountant (ACCA, ACMA, CPA (K))
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior accounting position with a Commercial organization.
- Experience in preparing financial reports for management.
- Experience in providing statistical/financial information – to enable make timely and well-informed decisions.
- Experience in working with External Auditors.
- Experience in budget preparations and reporting on variances.
- Experience in maintaining books using ERP systems.
- Have analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to evaluate alternatives and make recommendations to management on business issues.
- Have good written and verbal communications skills
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the subject title: Senior Accountant- by 5.00 PM Thursday, June 10, 2021.